Posted by Pauline on Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 11:00am.
suppose that A=D+E and that D/A= 0.35 solve for A/E.
- Algebra - Jordan, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 11:27am
substitute in what you can from the info you are given
in this case change 'A' to 'D+E'
this gives us D/D+E =0.35 & D+E/E
see if you can take it from here
- Algebra - Pauline, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 11:31am
sorry I still dont understand
- Algebra - Reiny, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 12:12pm
A=D+E , divide each term by A
A/A = D/A + E/A
1 = .35 + E/A
.65 = E/A
E/A = 65/100 = 13/20
Then A/E = 20/13
- Algebra - Pauline, Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 12:29pm
ok so this would = 1.54
just too see if i got it suppose A=D=E D/A=0.75 would D/E= .25
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I cannot solve the problem please help me. I'm suppose to set the ...
- Algebra - Suppose that S/A=8.50 and that N/S=.12 Solve for N/A. Help!!!
- algebra - suppose that D+E=A, that N/A=.25 and that D/A=0.15. Solve for N/E.
- Algebra - Suppose that D + E = A, that N/A=.25 and that D/A=.60. Solve for N/E. ...
- Algebra - Suppose that A = D + E and that D/A = 0.80. Solve for D/E. These are ...
- Algebra - Solve the equation by factoring: 6y^2+7y-3=-12y^2-54y+4 The answers ...
- Algebra - Suppose f(x)=2x-5 and g(x)= |-3x-1|. Find each value. f(1)+g(2) How ...
- algebra 1 - 8x-(2x+7)=23I am completely drawing a blank as to how I am suppose ...
- algebra - Pleas help with this. Explain the steps so I can understand what I am ...
- Algebra - Suppose that x = 2-t and y = 4t+7. a. If x=7, what is y? b. If x=-3, ...