Posted by John on .
1. I will go to Haeundae Beach to take a walk at the beach.
2. I will go to Haeundae Beach to take a walk on the beach.
(Which preposition do I have to use? At or on? Are both OK?)
3. I will iron my clothes in the bedroom.
4. I will mop the floor and clean the floor with wax.
5. I will watch a historical drama on TV.
6. I will send text messages with my cell phone.
7. I will chat with a foreigner at a chatroom.
8. I will wear bright clothes and have a date with a girl.
9. I will drive may car from my apartment to Songjeong Beach.
10. I will ride a roller coaster and a merry-go-round at an amusemt park.
(Would you check the expressions above? Correct errors, please.)
Both 1 and 2 are correct.
#3 is confusing... are you going to iron in the bedroom, or are you going to just iron the clothes that are in the bedroom?
#4 I would say I will mop the floor and then wax it.
#7 I would use "in a chatroom"
#9 "my car"