February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
the varible X and Y vary directly. write and equation that relates x&y. then find x when y=-4
x=-20/3, Y= -15/8
Answer This Question
- B. The variables x and y vary directly. Use the values to find the ...
- 1. Tell whether x and y show direct variation. a. 5x - 3y = 0 b. x = y...
- 1. For the data in the table does y vary directly with x? If it does...
Algebra 1- A few questions, please help
- **<--That means my answer choice 1...
- The variables x and y vary directly. When x=12, y=9. Write an ...
9th grade math i need help anything helps
- 1. For the data in the table, does ...
- For the data in the table, does y vary directly with x? If it does ...
- Hello. My algebra teacher gave me this worksheet last week ...
- x and y vary directly. If y = 24 when x = 8, what is the ...
- 1. Suppose y varies directly with x. Write a direct variation equation ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help