Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:09pm.
Can someone please check if my answers are correct?
21. How do people survive living in harsh enviroments such as the desert?
a. by adapting and making changes to their enviroment
b. by moving to more hospitable areas
c. by not altering the natural landscape of their enviroments
d. none of the above
23. By which of the following are modern economic systems distinguished from one another?
a. means of production
b. kinds of goods and services produced
c. amount of investment capital
d. degree of government involvment
- Geography - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:19pm
I think you need to look again at #21.
I agree with #22
- Geography - mysterychicken, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:26pm
Would #21 be D?
- Geography - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:38pm
I would go with A.... people learn to adapt to new environments. They learn how to change their habits and in addition, the find ways to make the new environment more habitable. Think about the researchers at Antarctic
- Geography - mysterychicken, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:40pm
Alright, thank you
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- geography - Check my answers, please? I put an asterisk next to which ever ones ...
- 7th grade science - Q: a species of rodent lives in a moist forest. over time, ...
- U.S.History - please check The Emancipation Proclamation freed a. all enslaved ...
- Science - Ms. Sue PLEASE check my answers! 1. Which of the following is not part...
- geography - where can i get info about the desert Which desert? Or just deserts ...
- English - Technology has brought about some changes in different areas of our ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements about Egypt is correct? A. ...
- Math check my answers - I posted this before can someone please check my answers...
- science - If you could double check my answer that would be awesome :) which of...
- social studies (check plz) - (which of the following is not part of part of the ...