Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:09pm.
Can someone please check if my answers are correct?
21. How do people survive living in harsh enviroments such as the desert?
a. by adapting and making changes to their enviroment
b. by moving to more hospitable areas
c. by not altering the natural landscape of their enviroments
d. none of the above
23. By which of the following are modern economic systems distinguished from one another?
a. means of production
b. kinds of goods and services produced
c. amount of investment capital
d. degree of government involvment
- Geography - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:19pm
I think you need to look again at #21.
I agree with #22
- Geography - mysterychicken, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:26pm
Would #21 be D?
- Geography - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:38pm
I would go with A.... people learn to adapt to new environments. They learn how to change their habits and in addition, the find ways to make the new environment more habitable. Think about the researchers at Antarctic
- Geography - mysterychicken, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:40pm
Alright, thank you
Answer this Question
- geography - Check my answers, please? I put an asterisk next to which ever ones ...
- geography - where can i get info about the desert Which desert? Or just deserts ...
- 7th grade science - Q: a species of rodent lives in a moist forest. over time, ...
- U.S.History - please check The Emancipation Proclamation freed a. all enslaved ...
- Human Geography - How have religious groups in the U.S. been affected by changes...
- English - Could you please check these sentences? Thank you very much. 1) Young ...
- Chemistry (URGENT) - I have a test soon. If you can help me with these questions...
- Math Check - I need someone to please check this for me. Thanks! :) Question: ...
- Social Studies (URGENT) - 10. Why did many Native people start adapting to ...
- Geography - What resources are available to people living in North America and ...