Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:01pm.
Need help with these 2-
15. The six climate regions into which geographers have divided the earth are defined mainly by
a. latitude and elevation
b. temperature and precipitation
c. atmospheric pressure
d. location and landforms
I'm not sure but I think it might be B or D
16. Because of warm temperatures and plentiful rainfall, the natural vegetation in areas nearest to the equator consists of
a. an abundance of chapparal plants
b. thick tropical rain forests.
c. relatively few plants
d. evergreen trees and low bushes
- Geography - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:06pm
For 15: http://www.answers.com/topic/climate
For 16: http://www.answers.com/topic/chaparral
Rethink both and then repost.
- Geography - mysterychicken, Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:15pm
OK, I think #15 is B and I'm still not sure about #16
- Geography - Writeacher, Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:22pm
What do you think "warm temperatures and plentiful rainfall" produce?
- Geography - mysterychicken, Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:30pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Can someone please help me with these questions? 7. Similar climates...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.How do lines of latitude and longitude help ...
- Geography - For this question, you need to apply what you learned about ...
- World Geography - Which statements describe the geographic theme of regions? a...
- Social Studies Please Check My Answers - Which pair of basic questions guides ...
- Geography - Which statements describe the geographic theme of regions? Select ...
- Geography - How do latitude and altitude affect the climate? My answer: The ...
- world geography/geography - The forests of the Pacific Northwest are just one of...
- Geography. - Explain how each of thse affect climate. -latitude -ocean currents...
- Geography - Here are some questions that I need help on: 7. Similar climates, ...