Posted by Yulia on Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:04pm.
What is the volume in cubic cm of a sphere with radius 2 cm?
is it =
What is the area in m2 of a triangle with base 2.8 m and height of 10.4 m?
is it =
A sphere has a volume of 106 cm3. What is its radius (in cm)?
is it =
that doesnt look right :/
- Physics - bobpursley, Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:12pm
yes. Unless you have to worry about significant digits.
yes, but I wonder if you should be paying attention to sig digits.
- Physics - drwls, Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:14pm
The first two are OK. For the third question, use
R^3 = [3/(4 pi)]*V
and then take the cube root
- Physics - bobpursley, Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:15pm
To get cube root on a calculator, use the yx key
NUMBER yx (1/3) =
That give you the cube root of NUMBER
- Physics - Yulia, Monday, August 24, 2009 at 8:19pm
Yes, I do have to be paying attention to sig figs, just for this chapter though
and for the third one, is it 6.297560287884612?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- physics - How do i put them all in sig fig form??? What is the volume in cubic ...
- physics - Hi! I need a bit of help with 10 Physics problems. I have about 70, ...
- geometry - Basic Geometry 1. Find the perimeter of a rectangle 19 cm long by 27....
- calculus - 3. The radius r of a sphere is increasing at a constant rate of 0.04 ...
- Calculus (Parts A and B done, just help with C) - The radius, r, of a sphere is ...
- Math - 1.Which solid has one base that is a triangle and three lateral surfaces ...
- physics 1 - The base of a pyramid covers an area of 13.0 acres (1 acre = 43,560 ...
- math - The volume V of a pyramid varies jointly as its height h and the area of ...
- math stumped... - is the solution of 1/3x=21? greater than or less than 21? the ...
- physics - the earth is approximately sphere of radius 6.37*10^6 meter.what is ...