Posted by trina on Monday, August 24, 2009 at 1:52am.
You complete a project for your social studies class. There are 3 parts to the
project, worth a total of 100 points. You get 50 out of 50 points on part A,
and 23 out of 25 points on part C. The total score you received is 93 out of
100. How many points did you get on part B?
- 8th grade - SraJMcGin, Monday, August 24, 2009 at 2:45am
You need to add everything up to 93/100.
A = 50
B = ?
C = 23
Add A & C together.
That total is 73.
Subtract 73 from 93.
The remainder is B score.
Just to double check, take
A, B, C and it should add up to 93.
- 8th grade - brianna, Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 9:43pm
assume the race track was 100 meters long and the race took 40 minutes. Create a possilbe distance-time graph for both the tortoise and the race.
- 8th grade - tyke, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:42pm
some one please answer this question i need it too.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - I'm having a problem solving the following example. The teacher wants ...
- 8th Grade Algebra - 1) An exam will have 20 questions worth a total of 100 ...
- math - the final grade for a particular course is calculated by dividing total ...
- algebra - In a college, some courses contribute more towards an overall GPA than...
- math - Mr. Noonan told Vic that his test had 38 problems worth a total of 100 ...
- math - An Algebra I test contains 40 questions. Some of the questions are worth ...
- math, algebra - can someone correct this for me. Problem: A student is nearing ...
- 8th grade - At Smart Middle School students are required to take 7 classes each ...
- calculus - Suppose the function G(t) represents a test grade (out of 100 points...
- Math - I'm just checking myself but here: Lily completed a math project worth ...