Posted by Marcus on Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:29pm.
List terms that complete a possible pattern in each of the following.
7,8,15,23,38 ____, ____, _____
I can not figure this out.
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:33pm
The third number is the sum of the first two numbers.
The fourth number is the sum of the second and third numbers.
And so on --
math - Marcus, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:53pm
71, 109, 180 is that right
math - Marth, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 1:02pm
71 is incorrect - recheck your arithmetic.
math - marcus, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 1:06pm
61 99 160
math - Marth, Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 1:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Write the first six terms of each of the sequences whose nth term is a)(-...
- Grammar - Fill in the sentences with adverbs. Do not repeat. 1.______ my friend ...
- Algebra help needed! - x ^2 + 6x + 9 (x ^2 - 3x) _____________ __________ x (x ^...
- Intergration: Measurement (Math) - I don't get it. I need to find out these ...
- pigskin geography - name the states that the Chargers will fly over in route to ...
- Math - Complete the table of values for the function y = 4(1^x/2)^x: x -3 -2 -1 ...
- King Henry Table (math) - It is a table that my teacher is teaching us.It is ...
- Spanish 2 - I am writing things that I do on the ship. Choose the correct verb (...
- geometry - Answer the following questions to determine why Euler’s formula ...
- Roman Numerals - 23 _____ XXIII 44 ____ XLIV 52 ____ LII 17 ____ XVII 68 ____ ...