Posted by henry on Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:36pm.
when did most Latin america countries gain thier independence?
b)the mid 1700s
D)the early 1900s
the blending of beliefs and practices from different religious is called:
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:45pm
The first answer is wrong. Check this article.
Your second answer is correct.
- check geo - henry, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:50pm
is it c
- check geo - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 21, 2009 at 7:51pm
Yes. Most Latin American countries achieved independence in the early 1800s (c).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world geography - when did most latin american countries gain their independance...
- check geo - beginning in the late _____ the industrial revolution transformed ...
- check geo - some latin america countries need debt relief: A)from other ...
- world geography - most countries of south pacific region: A)came independent in ...
- check geo - The mountains on the western edge of south america are the: A)sierra...
- English - 1. When did William Shakespeare live? in the late 1400s and early ...
- government - 11. America’s founding principles have roots in: (Points : 5) ...
- SS - What are some European countries that did not allow religious freedom in ...
- check geo - many rural migrants in latin america are forced to live in ______ ...
- history - please help me with this during the Cold War, a major goal of United ...