Posted by Amber on Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 4:55pm.
I've got a problem i need help on
i need to find the proper comparison symbol
the problem is
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 4:57pm
Check this site.
What do you think the proper comparison symbol is?
math - Amber, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 5:08pm
would it be equal
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 5:27pm
xy = yx
math - shalexis, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 5:56pm
im really confused about the least common multiples n greatest common factor
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 6:04pm
Shalexis -- please click Post a New Question and then ask your question.
It confuses everyone when you "piggy-back" on another person's question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I need help with this order of operations problem. also x in the problem ...
- Algebra--Really need help! - Here is the problem that I need to solve: y = ab - ...
- math correction - Problem#1 Find the length x in each triangle. Express your ...
- math - i've got a problem i need help on its 52 * 7 = 7m i need to know which ...
- Math - For each of the following angles, find a coterminal angle with measure (...
- math - replace the circle with the proper comparison symbol 3-5 3+(-5)
- MATH - For each of the following angles, find a coterminal angle with measure (...
- Algebra - Once again, I have some confusing problems for math. If you know any ...
- math - What strategy did you use in solving this problem? 22. Suppose that you ...
- pre-alg - I need help to create an addition word problem and a subtraction word ...