Posted by y912f on Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 8:20am.
can someone please tell me what haqibah means in english? it is an arabic word. i think it means suitcase but i'm not sure
i've searched it on google but i didn't find my answer
i have to teach it to a student, please help me as soon as possible
- arabic - SraJMcGin, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 10:40am
Well, in Farsi (you might mean that) it means a musical style.
When you say Arabic = what EXACTLY do you mean?
Try here: http://zahidsay.blogspot.com/2008/06/learning-arabic-from-non-english.html
OR here: http://www.ask.com/web?q=arabic+dictionary&o=2832&ef_id=1370:3:4aed50ddbc33a3439d52f9ab670ecf63_1176979525:So1gJENIYWQAAGLkN8gAAAeA:20090820143932
Sorry, have no time for more research.
- arabic - bobpursley, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 10:41am
IT has several meanings, one is a musical style of a'capella singing.
Another is bag, as in a bag to carry belongings.
Suitcase is Haqaibat Safar
Luggage is Haqaib
Bag is Haqibah
Purse is Kees Noqod
- arabic - y912f, Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 5:24pm
thanks guys..so i guess i'm on the right track
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- World History - To say crusade in arabic means something awful compared to ...
- Arabic - I need to know the root word for atlas in arabic?
- English - I searched up this term in the dictionary, but I can't seem to find it...
- hindu arabic conversion - does anyone know where I can find a conversion chart ...
- english - we have to find out meaning of words, e.g. english word - sherbet, ...
- arabic - i really need someone who is fluent in arabic to translate something ...
- Arabic - I am trying to write my birthday in Hindu Arabic. it is 10-12-1961. Can...
- ART & DESIGN - IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- English - 1. Change the numbers into the Arabic numerals. 2. Change the numerals...
- math - I have the upse question and want to know what the upse stands for. I ...