Posted by henry on Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:39pm.
In the 1800s_____ opened up the western U.S to immigration and buisiness. A)the transcontinental B)the underground railroad c)route 66 D)cattle farming 1)a
Canada was originally a ______ of great britian. A)dominion B) confedracy c) loyalist system d) bilingual system 2) b
The ______ was the network of safe houses that assited people escaping slavery in the 1800s. D)freedom trail or b)underground railroad 2)d
check geo - henry, Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:42pm
i mean three is d and ill start spacing and putting capital letters
check geo - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:44pm
If you include "railroad" in your first answer, it is correct. It's the Transcontinental Railroad.
Your second and third answers are not right.
check geo - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:45pm
The freedom trail was not the network of safe houses.
check geo - henry, Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:51pm
O.K #2 is c and #3 is b.
check geo - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 17, 2009 at 10:53pm
3 is correct, but 2 is not right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- check geo - in the 1800s ___________ opened up the western united states to ...
- Language Arts - Which of the following best describes the author’s purpose in “...
- Social Studies - How did the transcontinental railroad spur Western settlement?
- check geo - todays farmers are not as tightly bound by geography and climate as ...
- Social Studies (History) - 1) What are the materials the workers used to ...
- History - Which of the events (CPR, NWMP, Pacific Scandal, Dominion Land Act) ...
- geo check - since the 1970s the united states and canada have reduced _______ ...
- us history - Leading the underground railroad in to further North to Canada, was...
- Social Studies (History) - What were the materials to construct the ...
- History - Which answer best describes a main benefit of the Transcontinental ...