Posted by aliya on Monday, August 17, 2009 at 5:04pm.
my grandaughter is doing array dot to dot sample make as manydifferent arrays as possible number 5 how would i go about doing a array with dots please, desperate in need to keep up with my grandaughters homework.
- math array - MathMate, Monday, August 17, 2009 at 5:11pm
What grade does your grand-daughter go to, grade school, high-school, or college. They all do arrays in different ways.
For grade school, an array is probably a rectangular arrangement of objects, a 3x4
or a 4x6
In college, arrays are like matrices, and there are dot product of vectors.
It would be nice if your grand-daughter describes the problem, or post an example problem so that we can better understand the question.
- math array - Anonymous, Sunday, November 6, 2011 at 7:44pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- making dot arrays - to make a 14-dot array that has exactly two rows, is this ...
- math - Suppose 100 dots are arranged in a square 10 × 10 array, and each dot is ...
- math - don break a 4x7 array into a 2x7 array and another array. what is the ...
- dot array - on centameter dot array draw all possible rectangles with a ...
- Math - Don breaks a4 by 7array into a 2 by 7 array and another array. What is ...
- Math - What are dot arrays? What would a dot array for $1.84 look like? Thanks!
- making dot arrays - what are the numbers calleed that we cant use in 2 - row ...
- dot array - centimeter dot array draw all possible rectangles with the area of ...
- math - with each array write the factor pair. Rember that the # of row in the ...
- college - Write a C++ program to fill an array with 6 numbers, and then reverse...