Posted by GODSCHILD on Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:17pm.
I have three math problems that I have tried to solve but I do not think they are correct. Can someone please help me!
1. What is the product of 225 and 507?
I came up with 225 x 507 = 114075
2. Divide by moving the decimal point.
10.5 ÷ 100
I came up with 0.105 to be the answer or 9.52
3. Complete the following statement.
360 seconds = _______Minutes
I came up with 60 x 360 = 21600 minutes
Are the answers I came up with correct? Pleae help me, I need this by 12 PM tonight.
Thank You Godschild
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:24pm
Your first answer is correct.
The second answer is 0.105.
Your third answer is way off. Think about it. How can 360 seconds be 21,600 minutes?
60 seconds = 1 minute
120 seconds = 2 minutes
- Math - GODSCHILD, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:34pm
Thank you Ms. Sue your response really did help me. Have a good night.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:36pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 3. What is the product of 225 and 507?
- Math - Could someone help with this problem, I have tried numerous of times to ...
- math - my daughter is working on 5n + 2n - (3-10N) can someone walk me through ...
- mat/116 - Will someone please help me slove this problem? Use the elimination ...
- Geometry-Solve for x - ok so I have to solve for x in this problem. and I have ...
- Pre-Calc - Could someone show me how to solve these two problems-I have 10 of ...
- Math 115 - What is the product of 225 and 507? What is the greatest common ...
- Math - I am having trouble figuring out how to do partial derivatives. I have ...
- Math - 1. The expression log 5x is equivalent to 2. Write the equation of a ...
- Algebra - 1.What is the simplified form of the following expression? 13[6^2€(5^...