Posted by GODSCHILD on Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:17pm.
I have three math problems that I have tried to solve but I do not think they are correct. Can someone please help me!
1. What is the product of 225 and 507?
I came up with 225 x 507 = 114075
2. Divide by moving the decimal point.
10.5 ÷ 100
I came up with 0.105 to be the answer or 9.52
3. Complete the following statement.
360 seconds = _______Minutes
I came up with 60 x 360 = 21600 minutes
Are the answers I came up with correct? Pleae help me, I need this by 12 PM tonight.
Thank You Godschild
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:24pm
Your first answer is correct.
The second answer is 0.105.
Your third answer is way off. Think about it. How can 360 seconds be 21,600 minutes?
60 seconds = 1 minute
120 seconds = 2 minutes
- Math - GODSCHILD, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:34pm
Thank you Ms. Sue your response really did help me. Have a good night.
- Math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 10:36pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 3. What is the product of 225 and 507?
- math - The equation P=240I-8I^2 represents the power, P, (in watts) of a 240 ...
- Math - Could someone help with this problem, I have tried numerous of times to ...
- Math 115 - What is the product of 225 and 507? What is the greatest common ...
- Math - I am stuck on several probability questions. A spinner that has 15 equal ...
- Math - I came up with no solution for this equation. Could someone please let me...
- Algebra check+help? - What percent of 225 is 99? So then I wrote out 225 Over X ...
- college physics - An aluminum cup contains 225 g of water and a 40-g copper ...
- Intermediate Algebra - Simplify: -225 / 15 - 7^2 / 6(-4)-3(-8) = -225 / 15 -49...
- Physics - A mass-on-a-spring system has m = 54 kg and k = 225 N/m. The mass is ...