Posted by bindiya farswani on Friday, August 14, 2009 at 6:16pm.
how was Akbar, mogul ruler, a great Muslim? im writing about how all Muslim are not terrorists. some of them are good and do good deeds.
- english - bobpursley, Friday, August 14, 2009 at 6:45pm
I think you chose the wrong role model, or your ideas of good are different from mine.
He waged war for power, he formed an alliance with upper castes to keep power, and he formed a new religion based on a personality cult that included worshiping him.
- english - bindiya farswani, Friday, August 14, 2009 at 7:16pm
indeed your right. so do you know any other muslim person? who has done good deeds? and proved that not all muslims are terrorists.
- english - SraJMcGin, Friday, August 14, 2009 at 7:27pm
You might like to look here:
(Broken Link Removed)
- english - SraJMcGin, Friday, August 14, 2009 at 7:36pm
P.S. Please do not look at the FIRST one. It is a SCAM. You need to use Searchs VERY carefully. If I were posting that one alone, I would have visited it FIRST. So Sorry.
- english - bindiya farswani, Friday, August 14, 2009 at 7:58pm
do you mean the link you provided is a scam or the one on the top?
- english - Ms. Sue, Friday, August 14, 2009 at 10:49pm
Most Muslims are good and do good deeds.
Check these sites.
- english - bindiya farswani, Saturday, August 15, 2009 at 2:20pm
thanx for the help!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Please revise the following. thank you. Professor Abdullah Ahmed An-...
- World History - 1.How did modern states emerge? 2.What challenges confronted the...
- english - can someone please help me make a good sentence with this word: harem ...
- Social Studies - What references in the muslim accounts particularly suggest a ...
- Geography (Ms.Sue ) Help - . After the Iranian Revolution of 1979 brought the ...
- Social studies - 1. What are the major geographic features of the Indian ...
- Chemistry/English - In chemistry we are writing a paper about an inventor.. We ...
- com-155 - Students are often confused about the use of the words good and well ...
- History - Where were Muslim trade routes established? What products and ...
- easier english. - can someone translate this into easier english for me? "Can ...