Posted by gabriel on Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 10:51am.
How does geography help me understand the relationship between physical and human landscape?
geography - GuruBlue, Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 10:57am
Human needs, occupations and development are influence greatly by their environment. Think about how living in a desert region would differ from living in an arctic region. Go back to the early occupants... ie. Aleuts vs. Apaches? Then you can bring this into modern times. How are people who live in Phoenix different from people who live in Juneau?
geography - Ms. Sue, Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 10:59am
People use the natural resources around them. They need to understand their own needs as well as the benefits and limitations of these resources.
I suggest you review the five themes of geography for more ideas.
(Broken Link Removed)
geography - Nomonde, Sunday, June 21, 2015 at 4:18pm
Is a study shape of the earth
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Describe the relationship between physical geography and world ...
- social studies - 1)a region is an area that has... a)one or more common features...
- Social Studies - In what way is geography an integrative science? a. Geography ...
- human geography - how can i define human geography,and 3 examples of how human ...
- Human Geography - What is cultural landscape analysis?
- Grade 8 Geography - For my assignment it says to flip through National ...
- AP European History - What is the relationship between the study of geography ...
- geography - what is physical and human geography?
- Geography nd physical - Can i tyk geography nd physical science if i wnt 2 ...
- physical geography - Would like you to complete Exercise problems #30 it has two...