Posted by keisha benson on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 8:53pm.
Farming to obtain food requires time. This leads people permanent villages.
Which of the following native-american groups developed settlements due to their farming practices?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 8:57pm
Often, copying and pasting doesn't work here. You may need to type in the names of the groups.
social studies - keisha benson, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 9:00pm
native americans of the desert
native american of the far north
native american of th eastern forests
native americans of the northwest
social studies - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 9:09pm
It certainly wasn't the people of the desert or the far north. Crops can't be grown in those regions.
Check this site to see which of the other two answers is correct.
(Broken Link Removed)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1)How did the shift to farming impact native american cultures...
- 7th grade social studies ms sue last question - 9. Many people in developing ...
- social studies check - In which period of Native American history did permanent ...
- HISTORY - Which factor BEST explains why Native Americans were able to make ...
- georgia history - which factor best explains why native Americans were able to ...
- Social studies please help :) thank u so much! - what is one of the values ...
- Social Studies - Near what type of physical feature was most of the earliest ...
- social studies - Near which type of physical feature was most of the earliest ...
- History. Please Help!! - Which of the following was the most significant ...
- Social Studies - Sharecropping and tenant farming developed as a result of