Posted by henry on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:35pm.
some people in the french-speaking province of ________ are interested in gaining independence from canada.
.I chose B Quebec.
Canada and the united states differ i thier:
C. Goverment health programs
D. ALL OF THE ABOVE
.I chose C Goverment helth programs.
check geo - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:38pm
I think that on the second one there is a better answer than C.
check geo - henry, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 5:42pm
is it A but i it can also be d. what do you think?
check geo - GuruBlue, Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 6:00pm
I think I would go with D. Canada has a national health program, is a lot colder then the US and has a much smaller population .
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8 math - Population density is described as the average number of people per ...
- Social Studies - what was the result of the 1995 referendum held in Quebec? a. ...
- Geography- Canada - are the important industries of Canada called Grand banks? ...
- Social stdies - the treaty of Paris, signed after the end of the seven years war...
- socials - What political party develop in quebec as consequence of quebec ...
- social studies - Compare and contrast how the United States and Canada achieved ...
- History - The population of the United States A. is less than Canada's. B. is a ...
- Social Studies (Check Answers Please!) - HELP: PART 1 1. What was the result of ...
- French Check Ms. Sue - Please check this. Thank you! 1. France is a country in ...
- Social Studies - Which movement was initiated in the 1960s by Quebecer Réne Lé...