Posted by hello on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 3:46pm.
can you check my answers?
i have to write the slope intercept form of the equation
key (a= means answer is)
a= y= 7/2x+39/2
a= y= 3/7x+3
Answer this Question
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- Algebra - Choose 1 set of points from the choices below. Then, solve the problem...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- Algebra - I have an assignment to write an equation to point-slope form, then to...
- algebra - -9x+10y=-9 write the equation in slope-intercept form, what are the ...
- Pre-calculus-check answers - Write the slope-intercept form of the equation of ...
- Algebra - Write the equation of the line satisfiying the givrn geometric ...
- Algerba - Find slope and y-intercept of following equation y=-3 x -2 knowing the...