Posted by hello on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 3:46pm.
can you check my answers?
i have to write the slope intercept form of the equation
key (a= means answer is)
a= y= 7/2x+39/2
a= y= 3/7x+3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - can you check my answers? i have to write the clop intercept form of the ...
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- Algebra - Choose 1 set of points from the choices below. Then, solve the problem...
- Algebra - I have an assignment that asks me to write an equation in slope-...
- ALGEBRA - Solve for y intercepts 7x+y=-2 Answer: Y = -2 7x + 2y = 4 Answer: Y = ...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- math - pls check!!! - Write an equation in point-slope form for the line that ...
- Math - 1. Use point-slope form to write the equation of a line that has a slope ...