Posted by hello on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 3:25pm.
can you check my answers?
i have to write the clop intercept form of the equation
key (a= means answer is)
a= y= 7/2x+39/2
a= y= 3/7x+3
- math - hello, Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 3:26pm
***slop-intercept form *****
- math - hello, Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 3:27pm
my keyboard wont type the e!!!
- math - MathMate, Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at 4:36pm
Most of them are correct, but you need to correct the sign of some terms in problems 2,8,10,12 and the value of a coefficient in problem 7.
The way to go really is to make your own check by redoing the problems without looking at the previous answers. This will actually help you get used to the solution process, and improve your efficiency especially at exam time.
We do offer check for single problems to make sure the method used is correct. Once you know how to solve the problems, you should be able to make your own checks.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra[please check] - in questions 1 and 2, write an equation of the line in ...
- algebra - can you check my answers? i have to write the slope intercept form of ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra - Choose 1 set of points from the choices below. Then, solve the problem...
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Math - 1. Use point-slope form to write the equation of a line that has a slope ...
- Algebra 2 - Can someone help me with this equation please? The directions are: ...
- Quick math help - My math exam is coming up Friday and I need help!! Can you ...
- Algebra - Please check my answer. Solve the system of linear equalities ...
- Pre-calculus-check answers - Write the slope-intercept form of the equation of ...