Posted by troyer0269 on Monday, August 10, 2009 at 7:56pm.
this is my schedule I made up.. What does everyone thing? I do take breaks for other things during these times but not a long break.
Days Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday 12:00 noon to whenever
Monday 7:00 pm to 10:00
Tuesday 7:00 pm to 10:00
Wednesday 7:00 pm to 10:00pm
Thursday 7:00 pm to 10:00pm
Friday 7:00 p to 10:00pm
Saturday 12:00 noon to whenever
gen - DrBob222, Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:03pm
You can't copy and paste to these boards. You must type in information that want us to answer.
gen - troyer0269, Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:14pm
oh ok I made my own and I did not know it would not work.
gen - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:15pm
Have you written the 700 (or whatever) words that you need for this assignment?
gen - troyer0269, Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:25pm
I made up a schedule/ time management but I still need 224 more words.
gen - Ms. Sue, Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:33pm
Go into more detail about each of the elements of the instructions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - maria finds penny monday morning. she finds 2 tuesday morning. she finds ...
- Math - The number of eggs Meg collected over the week were: Monday=8 eggs, ...
- math - a street vendor recored the following hot dog sales for the week 100 on ...
- math - what is the temperature of the week the ,if the temperature of monday is ...
- logic - 100 days after a sunday will be a day a Sunday b Tuesday c thursday d ...
- math - Mario plays basketball for 30min on Monday,60 min on Tuesday, 90min on ...
- math - Julia measured the high temperature in her town for one week. Using the ...
- Math For Educators - A homeowner empties her hot water heater every 36 days and ...
- Math - Sandy Sanders has an hourly wage of $ 15.00 and is paid time and one half...
- help me rewrite this disorganised memo - from: to: date: subject: because ...