Posted by henry on Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 8:21pm.
what are ice ages?
A)periods of time glaciers receded to cover only the poles.
B)eras during which earths orbit kept the planet far from the sun.
C)periods of time when glaciers covered much of the earth.
D)times when human and animal life thrived in high latitudes.
.I chose letter (C).
When the death rate is higher than birthrate,_________ exists.
A)zero population growth
D)negative population growth
.I chose letter (B).
Every culture creates a social system by:
A)treating each person equally
B)Treating its members as if they had to earn privileges
C)organizing its members into smaller groups
D)organizing its members into one large group
.I chose letter (C).
- check geo. - bobpursley, Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 8:26pm
first, and third correct.
- check geo. - henry, Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 8:53pm
a)zero population growth for the second question
- check geo. - DrBob222, Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 9:02pm
With regard to population growth, think in terms of money.
If you earn 1000 per month and you spend 1100 per month, are you making money or losing money. If the death rate (losing people) exceeds the birth rate (making people) will the population get larger of smaller.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- check geo. - what are ice ages? A)periods of time glaciers receded to cover ...
- science 1 question!!! - 1. How are continental glaciers different from valley ...
- Science - 1.How are continental glaciers different from valley glaciers? C. ...
- Science-3 questions. - Which of the following best describes the climates of ...
- Science - About 10 percent of the earth’s surface are covered with glaciers ...
- Physics - I studied the equation of time recently and understand the Earths ...
- Science - What parts of the earth did glaciers cover during the ice age.
- 4th grade science - What parts of the world were covered with glaciers during ...
- science - Which of the following best supports the idea that the melting of ...
- Science - Which of the following statements about continental glacial movement ...