Posted by Christine on Friday, August 7, 2009 at 10:52am.
Can someone please check my answers below for accurateness? The instructions are: Differentiate and simplify.
O.K. Bold the wrong answers or let me know which ones I should double check and fix. Thanks for your help and I really appreciate it because there are no answers to these questions in the back of the book, so I need to know if they are correct. Thank you once again!
Math - Marth, Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:22am
On number 2, I believe you copied the question incorrectly.
Many of the problems can be simplified by foiling and adding terms (#1, 2 for example)
Math - drwls, Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:35am
#2 is completly wrong
#3 has the wrong coefficent for the x^(2/3) term
#7 looks suspicious
Math - Marth, Friday, August 7, 2009 at 11:41am
#7 is correctly differentiated and simplified
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 9th grade algebra (completing square) - Can you check the following? A1. (2x + 3...
- 9th grade algebra (factoring with quadratic) - Can you check the following ...
- Please check Algebra - Please take a look at my work and let me know if I made ...
- Pre-algebra - Solve. 29x – 2(9x – 0.455) = 10x + 0.525 Give us you thinking on ...
- Math - Find the equation of the tangent line 5x^2+y^2=14 at (1,3). P.S: It's ...
- Algebra 1 - 1) what is the simplified form of (x-2)(2x+3)? Use the distributive ...
- math,factoring,help - Can someone please show me step by step how to do these. I...
- Math - I solved the equation below and got an answer of 9+-sqrt(57) but i don;t ...
- Algebra - almost done with Algebra...help! 2 3x – 6(2x – 0.055) = 10x + 0.515 I ...
- how about his one - -7+ 5x = 10x-2? im not sure I know its -1, but im not sure ...