Posted by chrissy on Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 11:15am.
how would i sove this problem?
x^6 + 3x^3 + 2 = 0
math, - Aayush, Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 11:31am
It can also be written as:
Let a=(x^3), then we may rewrite equation (1) as:
that is (x^3)=-1 or (x^3)=-2
Therefore, x=-1 or x=cube root of -2
this is the solution to your equation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - When would you make a list to sove a problem?
- math - How can I solve this problem by subtract (1) -2.3-(-8.8) How can I sove ...
- math - my 10 yr old son brought home work about stem and leaf plots. i have no ...
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- math - Jill has four of her five game scores: 8,6,6,3 Her average schore for the...
- countiblis,math - How did you get: x = 2; y = -1 for Directions: Sove the system...
- Math - Sove the inequality x+2/4-x+1/3>1/2
- Math - Sove the equation in Rational form -2x - 4 < 10
- Math - If c-12 = 7 (as my teacher says) then divid that by x sove for x then ...
- math - Solve the set of linear equations by the matrix method:a+3b+2c=3,2a-b-3c...