Posted by Keisha on Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 11:50am.
3.142 (1.926^2 - 1.315^2)
3.142 (3.71 - 1.73)
- Math (Sue) - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 12:09pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math Ms. Sue - A right triangle has an area of 13 m2. The dimensions of the ...
- Math!! - If 1800 square centimeters of material is available to make a box with ...
- geometry - ok what is the value if x (2x+24) degrees on the top of the lines ...
- Math - The number of dry cleaning orders picked up at Sunny Fresh Dry Cleaners ...
- math - jenny had driven for 2h at a constant speed when road forced to reduce ...
- Math 142 (calculus) - Determine d^2y/dx^2 for y=(5x^5+7)^4
- Math - Find the area of a triangle on a spherical surface that has a radius of ...
- math - solve the equation,(112 - 38) x 14 divided by 7 + 142
- math - Calculate the value of pie is 22 over 7,3,142
- Math Expressions - 142 x n is between 150 and 280