Posted by Keisha on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 7:46pm.
what feature makes up part of U.S border with Canada?
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 7:54pm
You're probably looking for a natural feature, like mountains, a river, or lakes.
Take a look at this map.
Do you see a river and lakes that make up part of the border between the two countries?
- 4th grade - Keisha, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 8:08pm
Lake of The Woods
IS that it
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 8:09pm
No. I don't know where you see Lake of the Woods on the map above.
However, it has five lakes the form part of the boundary.
What do we call these lakes as a group?
What are the names of each of these five lakes?
- 4th grade - Keisha, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 8:10pm
- 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 8:14pm
You're right. The Great Lakes make up a large part of the boundary.
However, one of the lakes, Lake Michigan, is not part of the boundary, because it's totally in the U.S.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - what feature makes up part of the u.s. border with canada? what ...
- social studies: geography - What feature makes up part of the U.S border with ...
- world history - what feature makes up part of the US border with canada
- social studies - what feature makes up much of the U.S border with Mexico
- 4th grade math - Grace wants to put a wallpaper border around the top of the ...
- Socail Studies - The Great Lakes form a part of the border between the United ...
- 4th grade - what are the bodies of water (canada) please list them in the ...
- 6th grade - if an airplane carring the u.s. swim team crashed directly on the ...
- Algebra - This is a 2-part problem and I solved the first part, but can't get ...
- 5th grade math - eight states border one or more of the five great lakes.write a...