Posted by bindiya farswani on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 5:45pm.
where can i find this story called, The Sword in the Stone from Le Morte Darthur
by Sir Thomas Malory?
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 5:50pm
I think this is what you need.
english - bindiya farswani, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 5:53pm
yes! thanx alot!! i need it because ive to create a timeline.
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 6:08pm
You're welcome. Enjoy creating your timeline.
english - bindiya farswani, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 6:08pm
can you please give tips of how and what events to add in the timeline?
english - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 6:09pm
Make a list of the important events in the order in which they occurred. If a date or time is given, then include that as well.
english - bindiya farswani, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 6:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - can someone please help me find the story, "The Tale of Sir Launcelot ...
- English - Is it B? What is the main idea of the story of Morte d’Arthur by Sir ...
- Enghlish - What is the main idea of the story of Morte d’Arthur by Sir Thomas ...
- Le morte d'arthur - I don't understand it what did Uamain emaim mathur learn by ...
- 9th grade - what makes sir launcelot a hero? from the book title: the tale of ...
- enghish - As a romance hero, Arthur displays the quality of generosity when he? ...
- English - I left out the following sentences. i have problems in finding ...
- English 2 - Any links for these questions? I'm completely stuck and these are ...
- English - Sir Thomas More wrote Utopia so that it is a frame narrative. Explain ...
- English - Here are the first sentences I turned into indirect speech. Can you ...