Posted by Mary K on Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 5:00pm.
Rewrite the division as a multiplication.
-26/(-8)= -26*? do not simplify...type as a fraction
- Algebra - bobpursley, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 5:06pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Rewrite the division as multiplication. -84/(86)= -84*(_) Do not ...
- albegra - Rewrite the division as a multiplication do no simplify type fraction ...
- math 116 - Rewrite the division as a multiplication. 72/-18=72/18=72*1/4 Type a ...
- algerbra - rewrite division as multiplication and answere as fraction -37-(78)
- Math 116 Axia - rewrite using multiplication -70/(23) Do not simplify, Type a ...
- algebra - rewrite the division as a multiplication 14/-72
- algebra - -72 / (-92) rewrite the division as a multiplication
- math - rewrite the division as multiplication h/1/k
- math - rewrite the division into a multiplication 9y+14/66
- math 117/algebra - simplify comples fractions. w+3/4w-----w-3/2w it is w-3 over ...