Posted by Anna on Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 11:05am.
What is the difference between a plot and a summary of a book? Can a book have more than one theme?
- language arts - GuruBlue, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 11:31am
The plot it the basic action of the book. It will be an outline of the "question", the rising action, the climax, the denouement, and the conclusion.
A summary us pretty much the same thing, although it can be longer and include more detail.
Yes, a book can have more than one theme.
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 11:32am
Check these sites for the difference between a plot and a summary.
Yes, a book can have several themes.
- language arts - Anna, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 11:33am
if a plot and a summary are the same thing then how come i need to include both on a project and what is a climax and denouement. This is for 6th grade
- language arts - Ms. Sue, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 11:43am
I suggest you ask your teacher just what s/he wants for a plot and for a summary.
The climax is the high point of the action, when the problem or mystery is soloved. The denouement comes after the climax and tells what happened afterwards. Check these sites for more details.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - 08.03)Esther wants to know if the number of words on a page in her ...
- language - okay i read the book Royally Jacked for english and i had to return ...
- Language Arts - Do you know where I can find chapter by chapter view of a book? ...
- Language Arts - Hello! I have to write a summary of a book that I've read, and I...
- Theme of "Fly On the Wall" - I have to come up with a theme for the book "Fly On...
- Language Arts - For a book report, we are doing a "subamarine sandwich". One ...
- Language Arts - What is the theme of the book catching jordan?
- reading - what is the difference between a plot and a summary? Plot: http://www....
- English - Doing a book review assignment for Obasan by Joy Kogawa. It cannot be ...
- 7th grade English - So I have a essay due tomorrow and it is The difference oF ...