Posted by toya on Saturday, August 1, 2009 at 11:04pm.
to what extent do artists express or influence culture
Humanities - Writeacher, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 6:23am
That depends on the artist, the culture, the era, etc.
Humanities - madison, Sunday, August 2, 2009 at 6:20pm
What are the three ingredients for language splitting?
Humanities - deli, Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 1:06pm
To become an artist, it is generally the case that your most important first challenge is
A. mastering the skill of abstracting.
B. deciding to live your life for art.
C. differentiating between design and composition.
D. learning to see the truth in what you observe
Humanities - deli, Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 1:33pm
TWO DIMENSIONAL DESIGN
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- artist - To what extent do artists express or influence culture
- World culture - What is culture? Define its specific components. o What is art? ...
- Art - 1 which word means to influence someone in a positive and existing manner...
- Spanish - How did cuban artists influence other cultures? what have Cuban ...
- Spanish Research - How did cuban artists influence other cultures? Apart from ...
- Q&A Check Please, geo 7th grade - Toronto reflects more of the British culture ...
- hum205 - What kind of artwork is it? What does the artwork express or reveal? ...
- American History - During the 1820 and 1830 a distinct American culture began to...
- Humanities, social studies - what did the burgundians look like? how did they ...
- HUMANITIES - DEFINE WHAT IS MEANT BY THE TERM''HUMANITIES''AND EXPLAIN WHAT ...