Posted by kathy on Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 11:07am.
The hobbyists are trying to correct the Kimmarie Orchid problem they caused by using.
A. exotic species
B. a reintroduction program
C. habitat corridors
D. habitat fragments
I beleave it to be D
Biology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 11:12am
First, please learn to spell B I O L O G Y.
As Bobpursley told you yesterday, the hobbyists took all of these orchids and now are trying to replant them in their original habitat. In other words, they're introducing them again to where they originally grew.
D. cannot be the answer.
Biology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 11:19am
Right. It's B.
Biolagy - kathy, Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 11:20am
thank you very much
Biology - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 11:20am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biolagy - The hobbyists are trying to correct the Kimmarie Orchid problem they ...
- Biology - Acid rain changes the PH of soil, killing some trees. This is an ...
- SCIENCE - What is the purpose of wildlife corridors build under roads? 1) ...
- science - What dose a wildlife corridor help prevent? 1. habitat fragmentation 2...
- Biology - How can exoctic species affect populations of native species? Exotic ...
- university colloquium - Find, explain, and describe examples of human behavior ...
- Algebra2 - The function f(t)=100,000/1+5000e^(-t) represents the population of ...
- Pre Calculus - The logistic growth function P(t)= 160/ 1 + 9e^-0.165t describes ...
- Biology - Please explain briefly about the difference between the words '...
- biology - many human-caused losses of biodiversity, such as habitat destruction...