Posted by Sharon on Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:02am.
Compare cost control strategies of
employer-sponsored (employers buy from insurance companies) to self-funded
(employers cover costs of benefits) health plans. Include the following factors:
Third party administrators
Also discuss how the following affect cost control within group health plans:
medical records - Writeacher, Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:11am
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections. Be sure to go back into your textbook and/or study materials or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
medical records - william, Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 6:21pm
Self-funding is an alternative to fully insured group health insurance plans. Instead of an insurance company collecting premiums and paying your claims, the company funds the program, sets the rules and has control over paying claims. More than 60 percent of U.S. companies offering benefits use a self-funded program.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health HCR 230 - Compare cost control strategies of employer-sponsored (...
- health - • Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Compare cost ...
- health - · Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Compare cost ...
- college - Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Compare cost ...
- HCR/230 - • Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: Compare cost ...
- health - compare cost control strategies of employer-sponsored health plans
- Compensation and Benefits - I need help with these question. I am not a 100% ...
- Reimbursement Methodologies - Would someone check my answers please, thanks for ...
- reimbursement methodologies - Can someone please double check my answers. Any ...
- reimbursement methodologies - I read over my answers and re-done them, could ...