Posted by Bryan on Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 11:38pm.
4. Cells must be __________ and the sheet protected to prevent edits being made to the data.
5. To print column and row headings on all pages, set the options in the __________ command in the Page Setup group.
Set Print Area
6. __________ names in tables should be unique and meaningful for clarity purposes.
7. To organize the records in
8. To sort information in a table that has common information in a key field, you may want to perform a
Data Analysis Help - Writeacher, Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:27am
You need to let us know what YOU THINK the answers to these questions are. Then someone here will be happy to help you.
Data Analysis Help - Anonymous, Friday, July 31, 2009 at 9:07pm
To print column and row headings on all pages, set the options in the __________ command in the Page Setup group.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - Job Sat. INTR. EXTR. Benefits 5.2 5.5 6.8 1.4 5.1 5.5 5.5 5.4 5.8 5...
- Programming - How can I lock columns on Excel and keep them locked when I put ...
- English - Could you please check if the following fill-in-the-blank activity is ...
- Business - A frequency distribution is obtained by A. listing the values in sets...
- Statistics - I you are told that a data set has a mean of 25 and a variance of 0...
- Math - Assume a data set is normally distributed with mean 11 and standard ...
- Math - Assume a data set is normally distributed with mean 182 and standard ...
- discrete math - Fill in the blanks: For all sets A and B, if A is in the set of ...
- biology Help - The fertilized egg undergoes cell divisions that form a ball of ...
- biology help - The fertilized egg undergoes cell divisions that form a ball of ...