Posted by Bryan on Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 11:38pm.
4. Cells must be __________ and the sheet protected to prevent edits being made to the data.
5. To print column and row headings on all pages, set the options in the __________ command in the Page Setup group.
Set Print Area
6. __________ names in tables should be unique and meaningful for clarity purposes.
7. To organize the records in
8. To sort information in a table that has common information in a key field, you may want to perform a
- Data Analysis Help - Writeacher, Monday, July 27, 2009 at 10:27am
You need to let us know what YOU THINK the answers to these questions are. Then someone here will be happy to help you.
- Data Analysis Help - Anonymous, Friday, July 31, 2009 at 9:07pm
To print column and row headings on all pages, set the options in the __________ command in the Page Setup group.
Answer this Question
- statistics - Job Sat. INTR. EXTR. Benefits 5.2 5.5 6.8 1.4 5.1 5.5 5.5 5.4 5.8 5...
- Programming - How can I lock columns on Excel and keep them locked when I put ...
- Statistics - I you are told that a data set has a mean of 25 and a variance of 0...
- Math - Assume a data set is normally distributed with mean 11 and standard ...
- Math - Assume a data set is normally distributed with mean 182 and standard ...
- QBASIC, Computers question 2 - Why do I keep getting a Type Mismatch error on ...
- programming - Design a class named Book that holds a stock number, author, title...
- math - if the mean of a set of data is 23,must 23 be one of the data values?why?
- Excel Filtering - Hi I'm trying to filter data between 3 different columns. I ...
- statistics - calculate the correlation for data set A. Data Set A: xi = 65, 55, ...