Posted by Azeeza on Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 5:11pm.
Explai three ways the Byzantine Empire influenced later civilizations, including Russia.
World History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 5:14pm
Eastern Orthodox Church
Russians adopted and modified the Greek alphabet
Gave us the adjective byzantine. Check its definition at Dictionary.com.
World History - Azeeza, Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 5:41pm
Do you think im required to write an explanation of how those influences are formed?
World History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 5:46pm
Yes. Your assignment is to explain the Byzantine Empire's influence.
World History - Azeeza, Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 5:51pm
Oh okay, thank you for your help Ms.Sue!
World History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 6:09pm
You're very welcome, Azeeza.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - explain three ways the Byzantine Empire influenced later ...
- world history - 16. After the death of Theodosius, the eastern part of the Roman...
- World History - Who ruled the Byzantine Empire?
- World History - How were the Byzantine's Engineering geniuses? Take two or three...
- World History ;-; - Which of the following was a result of the development of ...
- world history - The majority of the wealth of the Byzantine Empire was based on ...
- Ap world history, 10th grade - What was the most important "stepchild" of the ...
- Byzantine Empire - Did Justinian the Roman Empire as the Byzantine Empire? What ...
- World History - In what ways were the great civilizations of the New World ...
- World History - Who did more to advance Russian rule during the rise of Russia? ...