Posted by pj on Friday, July 24, 2009 at 9:51pm.
What needs to be done to deal with the aging population and their health and social needss?
Heath care - Ms. Sue, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 9:59pm
Well -- one option is to take them out on the ice and leave them to die as some northern tribes used to do.
But as part of the aged population, I don't like that option!
I believe that taxes need to be raised to pay for these health and social needs, including much more home health care as opposed to nursing home care.
Heath care - Ms. Sue, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 10:17pm
What do you think?
Heath care - pj, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 10:30pm
I think there is a clear need to increase social work knowledge, skill, and leardership to keep pace with and be prepared for the health care needs of anging adults.
Heath care - pj, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 10:31pm
Thanks Ms. Sue
Heath care - Ms. Sue, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 10:34pm
Good answer. And -- you're welcome, pj.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health Care - What are three issues faced by the aging population that you ...
- health - identify two key health care related challenges of the aging population...
- econmics - Topic is medical care for the aging population. My question is ...
- Health Care Administration - A Health Care Administrator has been hired by an, ...
- health care - Why is economic issue a problem to the aging population?
- Heath Care Introduction - # What is the definition of mental illness? Can mental...
- health care - what are three issues faced by the aging population that you ...
- hcs 545 - Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper on a current health care situation...
- Economics - Which of the following is a demand-increasing factor in the health ...
- health care - Can mental illness be cured? o Has the concept of ...