Posted by Sara on Friday, July 24, 2009 at 8:24pm.
Solve by using the even-root property.
x^2 = 20
algebra - Reiny, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 8:39pm
x = ±√20
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre Algebra - Please help me with some problems. Thank you! Solve the equation ...
- algebra - Solve by using the square root property. (x+7)^2=-11
- Algebra - Hello all - I would like to check my work on 2 problems. Solve by ...
- Algebra - To solve 9x^2-12x+4=49 by using the Square Root Property, you would ...
- math - Solve the equation by using the square root property. Simplify all ...
- Algebra - I had to solve 2x^2-x-1 using the quad. formula. I got it down to (1...
- Math - solve the quadratic equation using the square root property. (2x+5)^2=12
- algebra - solve by square root property (8x-3)squared=5
- Algebra - Solve the quadratic equation by the square root property (2x - 1)2 = ...
- Algebra - Use the sqaure root property to solve the equation. 7x^2-4=0