Posted by Josephine on Monday, July 20, 2009 at 4:59pm.
The regional manager in Exercise 6.10 plans to evaluate the speed of services at five local franchises of the restaurant. For the fives serves, determine the probability that
a. None will receive a movie coupon
b. two of the five will receive a coupon
c. three of the five will receive a coupon
d. all five will receive a coupon
- Statistics - SraJMcGin, Monday, July 20, 2009 at 7:04pm
- Statistics - PsyDAG, Tuesday, July 21, 2009 at 7:35am
We do not have the data from exercise 6.10 to note the speeds of the servers or the criterion for receiving a movie coupon.
If you repost with the needed data, we would be more able to help you.
- Statistics - Lina, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 1:16pm
how you can use sampling distribution and the concept of Central Limit Theorem to apply information and make good predictions and estimations when you shop for a particular item or product?
- Statistics - Melessa, Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 6:14am
From exercise 6.10, n = 5 and the probability of receiving a coupon is 0.60.
with n = 5 and p = 0.600000
x P( X = x)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - A regional manager visits local fast food franchises and evaluates ...
- Rutgers University - A regional manager visits local fast food franchises and ...
- Health and Human Services - Review the following scenario: You are working as a ...
- Statistics - The probability that a parent will visit a restaurant after kids ...
- Business Law - Please help. The restaurant provides catering services to local ...
- statistics - use the normal distribution to approximate the desired probability...
- statistics - An internal study by the Technology Services department at Lahley ...
- statistics - Use of normal distribution to approximate the desired probability. ...
- Probability - Roll two fair dice. what is the probability that you get a 2 and a...
- statistics - A tennis player makes a successful first serve 51% of the time. if ...