Posted by Bryan on Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 11:40pm.
Arithmetic operations, cell references, and __________ can be used in Excel formulas.
is it A
2Using the mouse to select a specific cell is when creating a formula is called:
is it D
3.To ensure that the reference to a specific cell does not change, use __________ cell referencing.
Is it B
- Data Analysis Help - Anonymous, Monday, October 18, 2010 at 12:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Excel formula help - Formula to multiply the number in cell 4k times standard ...
- microsoft excell 2007 - when working with predefined formulas in excel,what ...
- microsoft 2013 - 10. David has a small business and is working on an Excel ...
- BIOLOGY please help - The first phase of somatic cell division is (A) __________...
- Bio - A biologist measured the amount of DNA in several single diploid cells ...
- AP BIO - 1. A biologist measured the amount of DNA in several single diploid ...
- Excel help - How would I write a formula to multiply the number in cell k4 times...
- Excel & Math - I'm not sure what two excel functions to use that will give the ...
- Math/Excel - I'm not sure what two excel functions to use that will give the ...
- science - When a beta particle strikes a living cell, __________? A. the beta ...