Posted by B.B. on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:06pm.
Arrange the fractions in ascending order: 7/22, 2/5, 9/24
My answer is: 2/5, 7/22, 9/24
Is this correct?
- Math - DrBob222, Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:23pm
2/5 = 0.400
7/22 = 0.318
9/24 = 0.375
Check my arithmetic.
- Math - B.B., Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:51pm
So then my answer should be 7/22, 9/24, 2/5. Right?
- Math - DrBob222, Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:56pm
right. What kind of reasoning did you go through to get your first answer. Or perhaps you just didn't think of dividing the numbers on your calculator.
- Math - B.B., Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 11:59pm
I don't know what I was thinking. I actually had divided the numbers I just wrote them down in order wrong. Thanks.
- Math - tarsha, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 9:58am
no it is not right
- Math - fractions, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:41am
put them in oder lest to gratest 1/2 5/8 3/4 7/16
- Math - fractions, Monday, January 21, 2013 at 10:43am
which fraction is between -3/8 and -9/16
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Arrange the fractions in ascending order. Or, if the fractions are ...
- mathematics - Arrange the following fractions in ascending order 7/15,5/12,3/7
- math - arrange these fractions in acsending order :1/2,3/4,5/8,7/16 i got 1/2,3/...
- Algebra/Math - Could you please check these thanks for your time. Directions: ...
- Math - Arrange 1/8,1/4,1/5,1/2,1/3,1/9 in ascending order.
- Math - Comparing Two mixed numbers, Arrange in Ascending order. 2/3,5/6,4/9,2/9
- Algebra 1 - Arrange the terms of -3x+4x^5 - 2x^3 so that the powers of x are in ...
- help - arrange in ascending order 7/22, 2/5, 10/24 what is the prime ...
- Algebra - Arrange the terms of the polynomial in ascending powers of b. 25db^5-...
- Math - Arrange the following fractions in decending order 2/5 7/10 3/20