Posted by y912f on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 5:00pm.
how do you tell if a site is personal site or not?
because for the 5 site's i'm using for my research paper (listed in an earlier post by Ms.Sue) i need to know if they are personal sites, yes, no , or uncertain
it says to look in the url, but i'm still confused how you tell
- nutrition and wellness - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 5:12pm
It is sometimes difficult to tell if a site is personal or not.
However,a URL that contains
edu. is an educational site
gov. is a government site
Of the sites I posted for you, they are, in order, sponsored by
National Institute of Health (nih)
U. of Illionis extension
the national government
Web Med company
The last, the Health Guide, lists several people on its editorial team, so it probably is not a personal site.
- nutrition and wellness - y912f, Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 5:21pm
so are you saying those 5 ARE personal sites?
these are the questions i have to answer:
is the site personal
is there an individual author (if yes--author's name?)
is the "author" a sponsoring agency (if yes--agency's name?)
Is the page sponsored by a "parent" organization or association? (if yes--sponsor's name?)
Can you locate credentials for the author/association/agency?
What type of site is it? (What is the domain?) edu, net, gov ...etc
i'm really confused. please help me :(
Answer this Question
- Question regarding this web site - If I need for you to check my apa formated ...
- web design - Final Project: Web Site Analysis · Analyze the Web site you ...
- english - 1. Which of the following sources is least likely to have been edited ...
- homework help site w/ all subjects? - does any one know of any other homework ...
- To gina - I have deleted your post. PLEASE do not put personal information (...
- THANK-YOU - i'd like to thank all the homework helpers on this site for helping ...
- Intermediate Algebra - Ms Sue I thought this site is for HOMEWORK HELP ...
- Math Site - Is there an online site that talks about Linear Relations thoroughly...
- Comment - I am a freshman in college and this is the first time I have received ...
- English - ms. sue - ms. sue my sister make account on here and i post site where...