Posted by Sandra on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:15pm.
-2a²/ * 2a+2/
- algebra - Reiny, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:20pm
We will not continue guessing what you mean.
Please type it the way suggested.
- algebra - Sandra, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:46pm
(-2a²)/(3a²) X (2a+2)/(15a³)
Sorry this is my first time typing out math problems. Thank you for your help.
- algebra - Reiny, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:50pm
There doesn't appear like we can do a lot here.
in the first fraction the a^2 can be canceled.
other than that, the rest stays the same
my final answer would be
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Perform the indicated operation (-2a²)/(3a²) X (20a)/(15a³)
- algebra - solve by factoring 2a² - 3a = -5
- algebra - (4a2+9b5) - (-2a2-6b5)
- Algebra - Subtract the polynomials. (4a2+9b5) - (-2a2-6b5)
- Computer Graphics - Q. Determine the equation for a cubic spline segment passing...
- Algebra 1 - I need to factoring to simpliest form. i am stuck on these last six ...
- algebra - Please double check my answers? If they're wrong can you explain how ...
- Math(Algebra 2) - All of these are different problems. Please help me. IF you ...
- math - 3a2 - (3a - x + b)
- Math Algebra - I am stuck on simplifying four problems, I cannot figure out ...