Posted by Sandra on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:15pm.
-2a²/ * 2a+2/
- algebra - Reiny, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:20pm
We will not continue guessing what you mean.
Please type it the way suggested.
- algebra - Sandra, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:46pm
(-2a²)/(3a²) X (2a+2)/(15a³)
Sorry this is my first time typing out math problems. Thank you for your help.
- algebra - Reiny, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:50pm
There doesn't appear like we can do a lot here.
in the first fraction the a^2 can be canceled.
other than that, the rest stays the same
my final answer would be
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Perform the indicated operation (-2a²)/(3a²) X (20a)/(15a³)
- honors algebra II - factoring:: i factored 15A^2B - 10AB^2 into... (15A - 10B)(...
- math - perform indicated operations. (a+3)/(5a+25)-(a-1)/(3a+15) (a+3)/5(a+5)-(a...
- Geometry HELP - Find the area of the parallelogram. (base(s)=10cm, slant/side ...
- Geometry HELP - Find the area of the parallelogram.( with base(s)=10 and the ...
- algebra - a^2 15a^3
- algebra - 6a^2y^3+24a^3y-15a^1
- Math - (2,14),(1,-1),(3,35) Find the quadratic function y=ax^2+bx+c 1) 4a+2b+c=...
- algebra - simplify the folowing. assume a,x and y are not zero... 15a^3/25a
- math - Factor (15a squared bc squared -9a squared b to the fourth c) by finding ...