Posted by Anonymous on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 2:02pm.
Can Someone comment on how well i did my my poem please.
No where to go
Nothing to see,
I just want to drive,
Drive away, you and me.
We don’t have to go fast
we can go slow
there is no first or last,
as long as you go.
My future with you
I have nothing to fear,
for you are my one true dear.
Here we go, you and me
Forever at last, together we’ll be.
1. How well does the poem use sound devices, such as rhyme, assonance, and/or alliteration?
2. Comment on how effective the concrete images are. Note whether or not the concrete images are balanced throughout the poem.
3. Comment on whether or not idioms, clichés, and/or dead metaphors are present in the poem.
4. Comment on your sense of the poem’s density.
5. Comment on point of view and its consistency of use.
6. Give your response to the poem as a whole and its effects for you as a reader.
- English - Angelica, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 2:09pm
I love this poem, I couldn't have done better myself
- English - SraJMcGin, Monday, July 13, 2009 at 2:22pm
I love the poem as well! You can take "poetic license" with the grammar!
Answer this Question
English -- ann - Your post has been removed. Once you write up YOUR THOUGHTS, ...
advanced english 2 - I do not know robin, and i do not appreciate writeacher's ...
Writing - Can Someone comment on how well i did my my poem please. Drive No ...
english - right now people who cant breathe (or read warnings)are bumming ...
history - I need to interview someone who was born before 1970 and live in the ...
English - In high school we have to read great expectations by Charles Dickens ...
theology - what do they mean when they tell you to comment about someone's ...
To Faiza - English Communication - Your post has been removed. Once you write up...
english - I am expected to write a narrative which describes "an inadvertent ...
English - 1. Only then did I understand the problem. 2. Only then I understood ...