Posted by akitsuke on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 12:04pm.
can someone help me find some good site to learn chinese? thanks
Chinese - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 12:14pm
Try these sites.
Chinese - akitsuke, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 12:24pm
thanks ms. sue
Chinese - Ms. Sue, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 12:25pm
You're welcome, Akitsuke.
Chinese - SraJMcGin, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 3:48pm
You don't mention if you want to larn Cantonese, Mandarin, etc. Here are some other sites you might like:
1. (Broken Link Removed)
2. (help sheets/Cantonese): http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/
3. Mandarin/Cantonese side by side: http://mycantonese.net/
4. (English/Chinese Dictionary): http://tigernt.com/cgi-bin/ecdict.cgi
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. I learned about some Chinese expressions and Chinese cultures. 2. I...
- English - 1. What was used by Chinese? - Shells were used by Chinese. 1-1. Which...
- Chinese - Do you know any good, free audio dictionary-type websites that speack ...
- Chinese in Canada - How did the employing practices of Chinese labour ...
- Chinese - i cant find a site for mandarin lesson, and also a dictionary(mobile...
- Projects - Were the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean once united, like were they ...
- Social Studies - Where can i find stuff about ancient china Start with a list ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - compare and contrast when you compare and contrast two ...
- Art Please Ms.Sue Help - 1.How do landscape paintings convey the values and ...
- Chinese - Where would I look to find out how to pronounce the Chinese name ...