Posted by John on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 7:44am.
1. The ball under the desk are some.
(Is this correct?)
2. When is your birthday?
2-1. It is January 25th.
2-2. It is on January 25th.
2-3. My birthday is on January 25th.
2-4. My birthday is January 25th.
(Which answer is correct? Are all correct?)
English - GuruBlue, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 9:14am
#1 makes no sense at all. First, ball is singular, are is plural and some is plural.
All of #2 are correct
English - John, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 9:33am
Thank you. Then, what about the following?
The balls under the desk are some.
(Is it correct? If not what expressions do we have to use?)
English - SraJMcGin, Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 10:18am
Yes, that is far far better! However what do you mean by "some?"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math (check answer) - You want to know the number of students in your school ...
- math - your parents invest $500 on each birthday since the day you were born ...
- accounting - A new company called Bloomner construct, buys and sells furniture. ...
- english - Which of the following is not a correct option for writing out the ...
- Statistics - Each day a local radio station randomly draws a date (without ...
- math - ben saved 1 penny on january 1, 2 pennies on january 2, 4 pennies on ...
- Maths - During the month of January, temperatures can decrease by 18° per week. ...
- Math - Your credit card has a balance of $1000 and an interest rate of 21%. Each...
- math - Chris received $1 on his first birthday,$3 on his second birthday,$6 on ...
- algebra - An annuity pays 7300 dollars on January 1 of each year, starting on ...