Posted by lin on .
summary about Parental guidance and home enviroment and the key to a dhilds academic axcellence.
Is there a verb in that? What is your question? Is it how to nurture a child toward learning excellence?
1) you have to teach the child the joy of reading, by example, and by rewards (positive reinforcement).
2) you have to praise the child for successes
3) You have to take an interest in school friends, teachers, and goings-on.
4) you have to talk about academics. You have to connect that to success in real life.
5) You must abandon parts of your life that are not connected with that: you can live a life of country-music, beer guzzling wife swapping and expect your child to do otherwise.
I suggest reading on this, we know much how to nurture children, and much has been written. Ask your local librarian.