Posted by laly on Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 9:48pm.
justin, julie, jamie, matt, ryan, and roland are the six players in a round-robin tennis tournament. each player will play a set against each of the other players. list all the sets that need to be played.
- math - DrBob222, Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 9:55pm
I would list the names vertically.
Now pair up one at a time. For example
Then go to the next one; i.e., Julie.
Omit Julie/Justin because you already have that one.
- math - Anonymous, Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 4:57pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - in a round robin tennis tournament involving 7 players, each player will...
- mathematics - in a round robin tennis tournament involving 7 players, each ...
- math - A total of 129 players entered a single elimination handball tournament. ...
- math - A total of 129 players entered a single-elimination hand ball tournament...
- math - Suppose that n tennis players want to play an elimination tournament. ...
- math - 8 basketball players are selected to play in a special game.the players ...
- Art - I left out a last paragraph. Thank you very much, Writeacher. 1) In a ...
- psychology - Ryan,an avid football enthusiast,and his mother,who is much less ...
- psychology - Ryan,an avoid football enthusiast,and his mother,who is much less ...
- statistics - Three players enter a room. As each player enters, a coin is ...