Posted by John on .
1. The pizza is too hot for me to eat it.
2. The pizza is too hot for me to eat.
3. The pizza is so hot that I cannot eat it.
4. The pizza is so hot that I cannot eat.
( I think #2 and #3 are correct. Would you let me know why?)
5. Because I am tall, I can touch the ceiling.
6. I am tall enough to touch the ceiling.
7. I am so tall that I can touch the
(Are the three the same? Do you have some more similar expressions?)
#'s 1,2,and 3 are all correct.
#4 is not correct because the pizza is hot you can not eat anything.
5, 6 and 7 are all the same.