Posted by James on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 4:40pm.
Ode to the West Wind by P.B. Shelley
The poem “Ode to the West wind” praises nature for its
B. ability to rebirth
C. power to recreate
D. Both B and C.
I chose D.
In “Ode to the West wind,” the speaker wants the wind to:
A. blow all the leaves out of his yard.
B. revive his thoughts and spread his verse.
C. usher in the spring.
D. whip up the sea into a maenad-like frenzy.
I chose B.
When I Have Fears by John Keats
According to the poem “When I Have Fears,” life and love are similar because they both:
A. offer the good and the bad.
B. are short and painful.
C. are temporary and no one knows when they will end.
D. BOTH B AND C.
I think it's C, but could it be D?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English 4 - When the speaker of “Ode to the West Wind” speaks of the impulse of ...
- English - Read the lines from Shelley's "Ode to the West Wind." O thou Who ...
- poetry - Can someone explain what the poem is trying to tell in "Ode to the West...
- English - 1. He died young. 2. He died when he was young. 3. When he was young, ...
- ELA - In Antigone, Ode III discusses the dangers and power of love. What is love...
- science - Paul threw a paper plane towards the west. The wind however caused the...
- British Literature - Hello, would anyone be willing to check my answers to the ...
- Physics - A plane head north with an airspeed of 420 km/h. However, relative to ...
- science - An airplane pilot sets a compass course due west and maintains an ...
- Physics Conservation of energy - A box is pushed across the floor against a ...