Posted by Diane on Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 11:18pm.
3x + 6Y - 9z = 3
5x - 7y + 10z = -4
11x +4y - 6z = 2
- college algebra - bobpursley, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 11:32pm
take the first equation, and the third equation.
mulitiply the first by 2, adn the third by 3.
that implies that x is zero.
then the first and second
multply the first by 10, the second by 9
-3y=6 or y=-2
solve for z in any equation, check your answers.
- college algebra - Reiny, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 11:38pm
Since you don't specify which method, let's use good ol' elimination.
#1x2 ---> 6x+12y-18z=6
#3x3 ---> 33x+12y-18z=6
subtract, by luck both z and y disappear
x = 0
#2x3 ---> 15x-21y+30z=-12
#3x5 ---> 55x+20y-30z=10
70x-y=-2 but x=0, so
y = 2
sub back into #3 to get z = 1
- college algebra - Anonymous, Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 8:18pm
Answer this Question
- Algebra, check. - 10z-4=10z-2 So I subtract 4 from the 2 right? and 10 from the ...
- college algebra - Solve the inequality algebraically 11x-3¡Ý-4x^2
- COLLEGE ALGEBRA ..HELP! - Solve by completing the square 12x^2+11x=5
- COLLEGE ALGEBRA - Solve by completing the square 12x^2+11x=5
- college algebra - solve the inequality algebraically 11x-3 is greater than or ...
- algebra - college - Solve using the elimination method. Show your work. If the ...
- College Algebra - Solve using the elimination method. Show your work. If the ...
- math - I solved this problem 12x-6=11x -6+6=0 11x+6 12x=11x+6 12x-11x=x 11x-11x=...
- algebra PLZ HELP!!! - y= 9/11x-17 9x-10y=179 You need to use parentheses to tell...
- Intermediate Algebra - Combine like terms: -3x^2+2x-4x^2-9+6x-2x^2+8 Solve for x...