Posted by tina on Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:16pm.
Another possible diagnosis included pulmonary embolus.
which words are verbs?
pulmonary embolus = verb
The external oblique fascia was then incised, and the incision was lengthened in the direction of the fibers using Metzenbaum scissors.
was incised = verb
was lengthlened = verb
grammar - Writeacher, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:19pm
first sentence -- incorrect guess about the verb
second sentence -- both verbs are correct (Did you guess? Or are you choosing after thinking?)
grammar - tina, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:58pm
Well, trying to remember which is which. Long time since I have done any Grammar and I am pretty exhausted right now haha.
Read in book that says Other verbs indicated a condition.
diagnosis = verb
grammar - Writeacher, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 10:08pm
Verbs fall into two main categories:
Action verbs -- things you can DO
~~walk, talk, think, consider, believe, use, include, exclude ...
Linking verbs -- forms of "to be" (am, are, is, was, were ... ) and a few others:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Grammar - The external oblique fascia was then incised, and the incision was ...
- grammar - 5.The external oblique fascia was then incised, and the incision was ...
- Grammar - the external oblique fascia was then incised and the incision was ...
- Grammar - Another possible diagnosis included pulmonary embolus. Verb/Verbs ...
- Grammar - The carpal ligament was then carefully incised using a push technique...
- grammar - This = adjective sharply = adverb through = preposition and = ...
- grammar - Although the abscess was incised and drained in the emergency room and...
- test - grammar --verbs ) a helping verb is the verb that help the main verb make...
- English - Thank you Ms. Sue and SraJMMcGin for your help. SraJMMcGin thanks for ...
- English Grammar - base verb basic verb base from of the verb the dictionary form...